Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Today we say goodbye to another year. I hope it was a good one for you.

In my own little bubble, there was some happy and some sad, some difficulties and some easing up...but as one who puts her faith in God, I can say with confidence that in all things I am blessed. The God of the Universe is my Father and, whatever I go through, He is there with me.  I hope you can say the same.

This year was my first year with a bona fide blog. It has been great fun, and I look forward to another year of learning and sharing my thoughts on food & other stuff.

Looking back over the year, what did my readers find most interesting? Here are the top five posts...

#5 - A Common Sense Look At GMOs

#4 - A Diabolical Substitute

#3 - What Happened To My GOOD Food?

#2 - The Great Soy Deception

AND...

#1 - The Truth About Eggs


Thanks for reading!

God Bless & have a very happy new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment